Influencing is defined as an intention to persuade, convince, or impress others in order to support an agenda. Influencing is a normal part of human communication.
Effective business-people are simply more conscious of influencing and try to influence customers to achieve meaningful and important objectives. In fact, the highest form of influencing occurs when the customer and the representative both achieve their objectives.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Recognize their ability within each behavior level
- Identify ways to improve influencing skills and progress to higher behavior levels
- Improve upon the winning practices of:
- Planning every call
- Selling through customer dialogue
- Getting the best commitment on every call
Click here to request more information.