Webinars run from 2:00–4:00 p.m. CDT
Training is an important responsibility. The trainer’s role as a teacher and coach is critical to trainees’ development of the knowledge and skills needed to reach consistently productive success levels. Trainer Certification I provides trainers with basic adult learning principles and coaching principles to more effectively coach both knowledge and skills. The purpose of these webinars is to improve participants’ effectiveness as facilitators of learning by implementing principles related to adult learning, creating performance objectives, facilitation, and providing feedback as a trainer. These certification webinars are for both in-house and field-based trainers.
After completing Webinar 1, participants will be able to:
- Use adult learning principles to plan, conduct, evaluate, and follow up on productive learning sessions
- Create effective performance objectives that ensure the learning meets the learners’ needs and is measurable
After completing Webinar 2, participants will be able to:
- Implement components of facilitation to engage participants in interactive learning activities
- Deliver effective virtual training that is engaging and leverages technology to transfer skills, knowledge, or behaviors
After completing Webinar 3, participants will be able to:
- Deliver evidence-based feedback that supports development
- Use the concepts and skills from webinars 1 and 2 to virtually present learning they will deliver soon; the facilitator and other participants will provide relevant feedback regarding the presentations
Important: Pre-Webinar Assignment
Before the webinars take place, participants read support material and identify a presentation they will be giving in the near future to use during the interactive webinar. Following good curriculum design and application of adult learning principles, this pre-webinar assignment will introduce participants to all the key webinar concepts so the webinar focuses primarily on application of the new learnings.
Registration is $1,500 per participant (plus 4% handling fee for credit card payments). The fee includes facilitation and all course materials.
If you have seven or more trainers who would like to attend the webinars, please call us for pricing to arrange customized sessions for your team.
Two weeks before the class, you will receive an invoice with a payment link. You will receive a confirmation email shortly after the registration and payment are completed.
You will receive the pre-webinar assignment two weeks before the class.